Medical Marijuana Connecticut
Are you seeking relief from pain, cancer or suffer from PTSD and looking for medical marijuana as a possible therapeutic option in ? Whether you are looking for a medical marijuana dispensary or a medical professional to evaluate your medial marijuana eligibility the professionals at Yolo Laser Center & Med Spa located in Guilford, can assist you.
Please answer the following 3 questions:
1) Are YOU a resident?
A patient may only register for a medical marijuana certificate if he or she is a resident being treated for a debilitating medical condition by a Connecticut-licensed physician.
2) Are YOU 21 years of age or older?
3) Are YOU under the supervision of the Connecticut Department of Corrections?
A qualifying diagnosis. Qualifying diagnosis in include:
For Adults, Debilitating Medical Conditions Include:
- Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Damage to the Nervous Tissue of the Spinal Cord with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity
- Wasting Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome with Chronic Radiculopathy
- Severe Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Irreversible Spinal Cord Injury with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity
- Terminal Illness Requiring End-Of-Life Care
- Uncontrolled Intractable Seizure Disorder
- Spasticity or Neuropathic Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Hydrocephalus with Intractable Headache
- Intractable Headache Syndromes
- Neuropathic Facial Pain
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
For PTSD patients, please print and complete the screening test located on this link. Please bring the follow forms prior to your visit:
- Please print and complete the paperwork located on this link and bring it to your appointment.
- A copy of your medical record/diagnosis from your diagnosing medical professional.
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, CT issued ID, passport, or pistol/firearm permit).
Please let us know if you are requesting to have a caregiver registered.
Please have the forms below filled out, printed, and brought on your first visit:
Ready to get started?Contact Us
"*" indicates required fields